Thursday, May 21, 2009

Huge Savings @ Kroger!


I ran into Kroger really quick today and I walk out with 63% savings! Here's what I was able to bring home:

Glaceau Vitamin Waters: $.99
use .50/1 internet coupon HERE (link is fixed)
Kroger will double coupon
Total: FREE!!! you can print this coupon as much as you'd like (I bought five and I'm sure I'll go back for more)

Green Giant boxed veggies: $1.00
use .50/1 internet coupon HERE
Kroger will double coupon
Total: FREE!! you may print the coupon twice

2 Frozen Cool Whips: $1.00
use $1/2 internet coupon HERE
Total: $.50 each (I love the French Vanilla flavor!!! So good!)

Fresh Express Salad mix: $1.49 (marked down)
use recent $1/1 coupon
Total: $.49 each

Eckridge Farm Hotdogs: $.77!!!
Ritz Crackers ($2.50) and Artisan Wheat Thins ($2.00)
use "buy Ritz get Wheat Thins Free" coupon from recent insert
use $1/1 Wheat Thins from recent insert
Total: Ritz $1.50 and Wheat Thins FREE!!

2 Tyson Chicken pouches: $1.99
use Kroger $1/2 coupon
Total: $1.49 each

I also got some strawberries, feta cheese, pecans, large peanut butter, and Popsicles. My grand total was only $18.86!


0 comments: