Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Deals @ Meijer -- Stock Up!


I went to Meijer today to get a couple of summer staples -- hot dogs and mayo! I need plenty of both -- hot dogs are a given and mayo for all the outdoor picnics I'll inevitable have to bring some sort of side dish to. :) Also there were some pretty great deals on fruit, too!

Kraft Mayo (I like the kind with olive oil): $2.00
Meijer store coupon HERE $1/1
Internet coupon $1/1 HERE and on my coupon side bar and HERE
Total: FREE!!!! (print as many coupons as you can!)

Oscar Meyer Hot dogs: $1.25
Meijer store coupon $1/2 HERE
Internet coupon $1/2 HERE and on my coupon side bar
Total: $.25 (print as many coupons as you can!!)

Electrosol gel tabs: $3.00
use $2.50/1 coupon from recent insert
Total: $.50

Bananas: $.27 for lb. -- so cheap!
Strawberries: $1
Pineapple: $2.99

Go get your summer deals!

3 comments:

Frugal Sara said...

I've never seen bananas that cheap. They are going for $.59 lb here.

Unknown said...

don't forget the kraft salad dressing! using the 1.50 off from the recent insert and the 1.00 meijer mealbox coupon the kraft dressing is a money maker!!

Kaitlin said...

Nice post.!! I too shopped at Meijer this weekend and found really good deals on fruit.