Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cheap Quaker Products!


I was so excited to see this deal at Kroger today! I love oatmeal and adore granola bars. I know that was a very passionate statement, but I AM passionate about granola bars! I LOVE them, especially the new Quaker True Delights granola bars. They are really good. So here's the deal:


Buy any 4 Quaker granola bars get $4 off your order, and buy and 2 Quaker instant oatmeal boxes and receive $1 off your order. Here's what I bought:


4 Quaker True Delights granola bars: $2.50 each
use 4 $1/1 coupons from recent inserts (I also had some from previous packages)
Kroger sale:- $4
Total: $.50 each

2 Quaker instant oatmeal boxes: $2 each
use 2 $1/1 coupon from recent inserts
Kroger sale: - $1
Total: $.50 each

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the Quaker Instant Oatmeal deal also. It's good to have on hand, and even better for a healthier late night snack!

Brooke said...

i like to keep granola bars stocked up. i'll have to look and see if that's a deal in my area.