Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ridiculous Prices on Shoes!


Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of days. My mom has our kids so my husband and I have been focused on one anther. :) However, yesterday we went to Stein Mart and they were having a ridiculous sale on shoes! A huge selection of their spring/summer shoes were %75 off - they must be from last season. I got a pair of black, patten leather Liz Claiborne sandals ($54 regularly) for $12! So, if you need some new shoes for the upcoming season, head over to Stein Mart. There was a pretty crazy sale in their bedding section as well.

1 comments:

ChatterScene.com said...

This is so cool! I am on a mission to learn how to start saving money too.
Any help (tips) would be appreciated:)
I have a mommy message board I would love to invite ya too. Maybe you can share some tips with us in our coupon section. Or just post stories like this to help keep us motivated to try and save money.
http://www.chatterscene.com