Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shopping is So Much Fun When it's FREE!

I had two hours this morning to get a little shopping done. Here's what I came away with:





Target:


2lbs.+ of Sutton & Dodge Chuck Steak: $2.73 ($1.99lb)
use Target $2/1 coupon HERE
Total: $.73

Motts individual applesauce: $1.69
use Target $1/1 coupon HERE
use Mott's $.55/1 coupon HERE (you can print this twice)
Total: $.14 (I bought two)

Coffee-mate Creamer: $1.69
use $1.50/1 coupon HERE (you can print this twice)
total: $.19

Trip total: $1.20




Kroger:




Quaker rice snacks: $.99
use $1/1 coupon from recent insert
Total: FREE (I bought four)

Poptarts: $1.67
use $1/1 peelie found on box
Total: $.67

Trip total: $1.34








CVS

Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner: $2.88 each
use CVS $3/2 CRT
use $3/2 coupon from recent insert
ECB's earned: $2
Total: FREE, plus $2 overage!

3 comments:

Sarah Eliza @ devastateboredom said...

Wowww that's one of the most impressive shopping scenarios I've heard in a while! That's great...!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Stop by my blog for a fun offer!
http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Ohhh, I wish I had that CVS $3/2 CRT. Nice job!