Thursday, March 19, 2009

To My New Jersey Readers....


I debated about not even posting this deal out of sheer bitterness that I cannot take part in it simply because I live NO WHERE near real Italian water ice! Okay, so I am still a little bitter, but for those of you who know me...my East Coast food addiction only starts with Italian water ice (Wawa, Philly cheese steaks, real hoagies, Tasty Kakes, Mack and Mancos....oh I could go on and on...I even like just typing out these foods). Okay, anyway, so here is the deal: tomorrow, 3/20/09, Rita's Italian Water Ice is holding a First Day of Spring Giveaway, which means that if you stop by any Rita's from 12pm to 10pm you will receive a FREE 10oz. cup of Rita's! Someone please get a half cherry half lemon (with the lemon on the bottom), for me! Enjoy this one.
Go HERE to find a location near you (not near me)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

East Coast food addiction? Hysterical!

Being from the North East I get it. How about breakfast in a diner, a grilled chili cheese dog, and that list goes on as well.

Now my stomach's growling. Yikes!