Sunday, December 14, 2008

CVS - Slow week - but FREE Coffee!



It was kind of a slow week at CVS this week, but it's okay because next week looks fantastic! Here's what I got:





2 Colgate Total: $2.99
use 2 $1.50/1 coupons HERE (it's on page 4, so only print that page)
CVS CRT $1/1 (it actually printed from the scanner today)
ECB's earned: $2 each
Total: FREE with $2.02 overage!

Folgers Coffee (we were out today): $4.99
use .25/1 from recent insert
ECB's earned: $2
Total: $2.49, but with toothpaste overage it was free so I didn't loose any ECB's


This was a good example of using the sales, coupons, and your ECB's to actually get something you need. Hope it helps!

5 comments:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Thanks for the colgate idea - I'll be doing this on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

The big Folgers are $10 each, but if you buy 2, you get $10 ECB's, making them each only $5. I keep mine out in the garage until we need them and they stay fine, especially this time of year when it's cold.

tammy said...

I have seen a few people mention that next week looks great at CVS. Where can I find a circular for next week. I'd love to see if there's anything I would like to buy. :)

Anonymous said...

Go to Hot coupon world and look at their forums, cvs sneak peaks are listed under drugstores.

LizzyLanguage said...

I just use iheartcvs.com -- i like it the best