Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fox Urgent News: ECB Rates Cut!


I received this email today and it cracked me up! To my fellow CVSers you will appreciate this:


Dear lizzy,
I am one of your new students and am entirely grateful for all of your saving tips. In fact, since Thanksgiving I have been in a CVS store almost every day looking for deals. Imagine my horror this past week when I turned on FOX news and saw the Urgent news headline... "Recession looming...ECB rates must be cut! After a few breathing exercises to calm myself down I searched the internet to find that ECB not only means Extra Care Bucks but for the small minded and uninformed it stands for European Central Bank! The bad news is the worth of the euro is dropping. The good news is our extra care bucks are safe for now! I hope this calms any fears of my fellow shoppers!


May your ECBs increase and your OOPs decrease in life!


jerseygirl

2 comments:

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

that's hilarious!! Thanks for the chuckle!

Bargain Briana said...

That is too funny!!!