Saturday, December 13, 2008

Free Samples and Cool Offers!

Here's a sampling of samples!



Some more FREE samples...



Free sample from Huggies:


Huggies


Got someone in a gift exchange that you have no idea what to get for them?
This is a great gift to give, plus you get $10 off with FREE shipping:



I've mentioned this before but this is a great way to earn yourself some great gift cards. You can get them to places like Target, Starbucks, Barnes and Nobles, GAP, and even airlines - almost anywhere! All you have to do is use this sight for your search engine and it works just as well as google. I am currently using it and have made over 200 points in just a week and a half! I have enough for a Target gift card, but I'm holding out for GAP - I need some new jeans. It really is worth a try:


0 comments: