Thursday, December 4, 2008

Free Ham, Batteries, and .06 coffee at Target!

Okay, so my family is definitely gonna get sick of some ham unless I come up with some creative ways to serve it. So, say tuned for a "Deals to Meals" segment. :)

Use this coupon HERE (you will need to sign up at Hot Coupon World, but it takes only a second) for $2 off Archer Farms ham at Target. Most of their individual ham steaks are less than $2 so you will get them all for free (***note you will not get overage***).

Rayovac batteries are at the dollar spot in Target and with this $1/1 coupon HERE you get them for free! This is a great deal, especially with Christmas coming up.

You can still use the $1/1 coupon HERE for .06 coffee (it's the little coffee bags). I've been putting these in little gift bags for Christmas.

I also used $1/1 coupon for any Starbucks chocolate with the $1.29 chocolate truffles by the register. I got these from a tearpad at Kroger, but I've seen them recently at CVS as well. All in all, I got all of this for less than $2 OOP! Good deal.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I clock the link for .06 coffee there is no coupon for that listed.