Friday, December 5, 2008

Note to Self: Milkshakes Are a Great Idea

Last night I was watching my friend's boys for her. They are 2 and 4 years old, which sandwiches my son who is three. He was estactic that his friends were coming over. I made sure I made a dinner that I knew boys would like (which they all gobbled up), and then later we had our nightly party (read about this tradition in my previous post HERE). I made strawberry milkshakes for all the kids, and they loved them. After they finished, my son came over to me and kind of whispered to me, "Mom, the milkshakes were a great idea." He was obviously happy that we had impressed his friends. If only adults were able to read people as well as this three-year-old.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored that we made the website!!!!!!! Does this mean we're famous too?????